Terms and Conditions
Welcome to tranndypro.com!
These terms and conditions define the foundations and rules for the utilization of tranndypro’s website, located at https://tranndypro.com.
By entering this website we consider you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use tranndypro.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions declared on this page.
Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” suggests to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “group”, “Parties”, or “Us”, mention to both the Client and individually. All terms refer to the suggestion, supporting and consideration of remuneration obligate to undertake the method of our facilitation to the Client in the most applicable system for the express intention of assembly the Client’s needs in Favour of dispensation of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, restrictive law of Netherlands. Any use of the upon technicality or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are aching as interchangeable and consequently as referring to the same.
if not otherwise explained, tranndypro and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on tranndypro.com. All intellectual property rights are conserved. You may access this from tranndypro.com for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You certainly not:
- Republish material from tranndypro.com
- sell out, fare or sub-license material from tranndypro.com
- duplicate or copy material from tranndypro.com
- Redistribute content from tranndypro.com
This Agreement We will begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and reciprocation opinions and information in certain areas of the website. tranndypro does not strainer, edit, publish or review Comments before their attendance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of tranndypro, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the scope permitted by applicable laws, tranndypro shall not be accountable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or
Cost involving and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or outlook of the Comments on this website.
tranndypro reserves the right to control all Comments and to exclude any Comments which can be considered unsuitable, aggressive or begins breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and illustrate that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not strafe any intellectual property right, including without restriction copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any scandalous, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
You here by offer tranndypro a non-monopolistic license to use, simulate, edit and authorize others to use, simulate and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website besides before written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wise Accredited Businesses barring soliciting non-profit organizations, welfare shopping malls, and welfare fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These companies may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way
Confusing; (b) does not untruly imply sponsorship, authorization
or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits among the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link applications from the following types of organizations:
- usually-Familiar consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representative foundations;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, rule and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and commerce associations.
We will accept link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us look adversely to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any adverse records with us; (c) the advantage to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of tranndypro; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Certain organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way confusing; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, permission or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to tranndypro. Please add your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you expect to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the similar resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of tranndypro’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without previous approval and written authorization, you may not build frames around our Webpages that modify in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held accountable for any content that seems on your Website. You agree to protect and safeguard us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be explained as libelous, obscene or illegal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our Website. You approve to promptly remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be connected to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you see any link on our Website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you immediately.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or correctness; nor do we agree to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the highest extent allowed by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and requirements relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal damage;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or dishonest misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not allowed under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under the appropriate law
The limitations and inhibition of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for violation of statutory obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are presented free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any nature.